You will need:
- A piece of string about 40 cm long
- Pasta pieces that you can thread string through
What to do:
- Paint about ten to fifteen pasta pieces. Use different colors and/or pasta shapes
if you like. Leave to dry.
- Thread the pasta pieces, one at a time, onto the piece of string. When the string
starts to get full with pasta, tie both ends of the string together to form the necklace.
Things to try:
- See what else you can find to make necklaces with. Milk bottle tops, pretty lids,
or small pictures off cardboard boxes can work well. You could also thread Christmas
pictures and pasta pieces onto a long piece of string and use it to decorate your tree