You will need:
- An egg (uncooked)
- A pin, nail, thumb tack or similar
- Paints and paintbrush.
What to do:
- Use the pin (or similar) to prick a hole in each end of the egg.
- Blow gently into one end of the egg so that the yolk and white come out the hole at the
other end. Try not to blow too hard because the shell might crack.
- When the egg is 'empty', place it on some newspaper or in an old egg cup and paint the
egg. You could paint pretty Easter egg patterns or could give the egg a face.
Things to try:
- You can achieve a similar result by painting a boiled egg.